Bagjack e.k. Berlin Germany 01. 2020 – PRESENT
Social Media Manager and Content Creator (Berlin, Germany)
Overseeing the main Social Media Page for Bagjack and Maintaining a High-Level of commitment when it comes to communicating the quality of the brand and presenting visuals to our community.
- Led to the increase and development of the brand for there past 3 year increasing its audience size past the 10K followers mark and into 17.3K. With the Increase in followers, this resulted in the increase of product sales.
- Participated and Currently Involved on Special Project with company, this includes Producing Graphic Design for upcoming Apparel Release or Coordinating Video Campaign Collaborations with other international brand creators within the Techwear Fashion Industry.
- On occasion assist in the production-line to help make our hand-made bags. This is actually how i started in Bagjack as an Intern and later on recognized and promoted to Social Media Manager.
- Providing Excellent Customer service by Responding, Answering, Resolving and Presenting options for our interested customers.
Competence Call Center GmbH 03. 2017 – 11. 2017
Customer Experience Advisor and Sales Consultant (Berlin, Germany)
Provided the best options, Created New Business Relationships for Berlin Energy & Gas Services.
Going Above and Beyond normal Advisor duties by listening and presenting creative solutions to customer request such as saving-costs on their Energy & Gas Bills.
Attitude plays keyhole in my success: I am always eager to help and excited when it comes to bringing in new business to the company.
Trippen GmbH 10. 2015 – 12. 2016
Internship, Wholesale and Foreign Trade Dept. (Berlin, Germany)
Sustainable Avant-Garde Shoes with the focus on optimal comfort and timeless aesthetics
• Administrative services and office assistant. Note-worth Innovative Accomplishment: Created an organization and filing system to make administrative tasks more simpler and efficient for everyone.
• Potential Customer Research, assisted in identifying target audience and brand influencers.
Tamaris 03. 2013 – 09. 2015
Retail Sales Associate (Hameln, Germany)
Providing Exceptional Customer Service to all store guests and gave honest-positive feedback to all customers when it came to their shopping experience.
• Helped find the best fit for all customers and presented various options for confident purchase choice.
University of Applied Sciences for Technology and Economics
Berlin, Germany – Bachelors in Fashion Design and Management, Graduated November 2021
University of Art & Design
Berlin, Germany – Motion Design, October 2021 – April 2014
Languages: German and English (Fluent in Both) – Leadership and Management Skills – Creativity and Problem Solving Team Player and Innovative – Motivated and Performance Driven – Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and Procreate
COMMUNITY COLLABORATION & WORKSHOPS
I have been invite & participated in various collaborative workshops with multiple brand such as NIKE and ACRONYM
March 24, 2019
NIKE On-Air The Berlin Department Devon Mckinney and Errolson Hugh
July 31 – August 1, 2019
Workshop Bartenstein Academy ACRONYM® Errolson Hugh, Munich
February 5, 2022
ACRONYM® x Solebox x NIKE Collaborative Workshop Berlin Creators